Keywords, the word every internet entrepreneur has to get used to, is the magic word to help to attract internet traffic to the websites.
Everyone who wants to be successful in internet business, be it those who are old timers or beginners.
And keywords will still be the go to catch word if one wants to be successful in online business.
Then, the question arises, how do we go about finding keywords?
There are a lot of keywords research tools and website in the internet, and I am not going to go into details of those websites or tools such as Jaaxy, keywords tool.io, wordtracker.com and so on.
There are quite a fair bits of reviews being done on Jaaxy, hence I am not going to do another review for Jaaxy.
What this article is focusing on is
- what do we do after we use Jaaxy to find our keywords and
- how do we write an article using the keywords we have researched.
There are a few steps we need to take in order to use the keywords to write an article.
1. Search for the keywords of the niche you are going to be promoting.
Usually people will use the keywords research tools to search for the popular keywords phrase.
A good search engine will have some features to indicate which are most popular and most searched keywords phrase.
2. Compile a list of keywords and keywords phrase
Before you write an article, it is advisable to use the keywords tool to compile a list of keywords.
In Jaaxy, you can easily compile and prepare a list of the keywords.
3. With the list, we can decide and determine how to go about creating the article we want.
Normally, in writing an article, we will usually ensure there are certain amounts of keywords use in the article, so that the search engine can pick up and drive traffic to the website.
4. Work out a frame work of the article base on the keywords prepared.
Once we have determined which keywords we are going to use, then we can start preparing the framework of the article, and see how we can effectively use the keywords and write a good article.
5. Putting the final work into completion.
Having decided on the framework, we can now start writing the articles.
Benefits of having keywords searched.
- Since we have the keywords readily available, we will discover it is easier to write the article and the flow of thought is free flowing.
- If we find it typing out the article is a tedious effort, perhaps we may want to use video or visual, and record a video and put in the website.
Nowadays, people tend to watch and listen instead of reading article, so using TIK TOK, YOUTUBE and any video recording may be a good idea to convey your message.
And using the keywords researched, we can prepare a good article.
IF you have any comments and feedback, please feel free to leave your input in the comments section below.
I will be glad to share and exchange ideas with you.